HIT PLAY. :)

Friday, February 4, 2011

Too Much To Say

So I won't say much at all, to begin with.

I'm starting this because I'm at the beginning of a new path in life, and I'm excited about it. I know, for the first time, that I'm on the RIGHT path. MY path. And I want to look back on my journey and remember.

So much has happened in the past few weeks, and I've experienced huge ups and downs. Lost a lover, gained a new family member, endured a lot of illness, had a past-life regression, practiced my skills as a Medium, started going to conventional therapy..

And tonight, I need to cleanse my house and leave my little fairy friends a gift to play with, so they stop keeping my son awake all night. Yes, he's elven and mischievous and lovely, but we need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment