HIT PLAY. :)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Gorgeous Fairy Girl



Thank you for changing my life, into something more beautiful and meaningful than it ever could have been without you.

Photobucket

You amaze me more every day with your wisdom (Sophia means wisdom.. did I know that you would be or did someone wiser know?) and strength and the light that you carry with you.

Photobucket

I am blessed forever because of you. You have taught me more than I will ever teach you and you save me every day.

The day you were born is the day I was born again.

Photobucket


wrap myself around you
softly, whispering
that i am here
(although i'm sure you know)

and i am only reassuring myself.

You drift off so peacefully
and I rest my fingers
on your chest
and feel the rise and fall
that is breath I gave to you

you wrap your finger around mine
softly, sighing
and i know that you are here

and do you know
that you are the one who
brought me to life?


Photobucket

1 comment: